Saturday 7 August 2010

Well I'm on the train posting this from my iPhone. It's really quite annoying that blogger hasn't come up with an app to blog easier as I'm writing this on the actual site which is a little more difficult than normal. It has got me thinking about the wonders of technology though. I am sitting here typing away to you who could be reading this in china, it seems like such a normal concept to us mow but in reality it's mind blowing. Technology is making the world an infinitely smaller place. A hundred of years ago someone from the other side of the world would be considered alien, cultures we simply can't understand but now because of the Internet people have a real understanding. Understanding leads to acceptance which means less prejudice which is always good. Anyway I'm going to stop rambling now and play with my Harry potter app. Ah the joys of the modern world.

No comments:

Post a Comment